Copyright information under § 5 Telemediengesetz (TMG)
Kramer Barske Schmidtchen
Patentanwälte PartG mbB
Landsberger Strasse 300
80687 Munich, Germany
Kramer Barske Schmidtchen Patentanwälte PartG mbB is a partnership with limited professional liability established under the German Partnerships Act (Partnerschaftsgesellschaftsgesetz – PartGG). Our patent attorneys have a worldwide professional indemnity insurance at the ERGO Versicherungsgruppe AG, Victoriaplatz 2, 40477 Düsseldorf.
Jürgen Schmidtchen, Dr. Ulla Allgayer, Udo Preuss, Christian Barske, Christian Lichtner, Dr. Kurt Faller, Dr. Thomas Plenker,
Dr. Robert Zitzler, Dr. Felix Grasbon, Ariane Lessmann
Registered in the Partnerships Register
Registry court: Munich District Court
Registration no.: PR 1373
The patent attorneys of the intellectual property firm Kramer Barske Schmidtchen are members of the German Chamber of Patent Attorneys:
The title "Patentanwalt" is a professional designation granted by the Federal Republic of Germany.
The patent attorneys of Kramer Barske Schmidtchen are subject to the following professional codes of conduct:
- Patentanwaltsordnung (PAO) - (German Patent Attorney Code) - BGBI. I 1966, p. 557, most recently updated through BGBI. I 2001, p. 3656
- Berufsordnung der Patentanwälte (BOPA) - (Code of Conduct for Patent Attorney - PDF-File)
- Codes of Conduct for the International Federation of Industrial Property Attorneys (FICPI)
The representatives authorized to practice before the European Patent Office (European Patent Attorney) of Kramer Barske Schmidtchen are members of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPI):
The European patent attorneys of Kramer Barske Schmidtchen are subject to the following professional codes of conduct:
- Rules and Regulations for Professional Conduct of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (EPI)
- Regulations on Discipline of the European Patent Office Council
In the event of disputes between patent attorneys and their clients, extrajudicial mediation at the patent attorneys’ association for the respective attorney may be requested (in accordance with Section 69 Paragraph 2 Clause 3 in conjunction with Section 69 Paragraph 5 PAO), which can be found online at the German patent attorneys’ association: www.patentanwalt.de.